PROCEEDS FROM THE 2018 WAMMFEST WERE MADE TO THE FOLLOWING:
• Greenwood Fire Foundation Fire Dash 5K
• Greenwood Parks & Recreation
• Greenwood Police Department
• Friends of Greenwood Public Library
• Sertoma Club of Greenwood Freedom Essays
• Sertoma Club of Greenwood HS Scholarships
• Sertoma Club of Morgan County
• Girls Inc. of Johnson County
• Habitat for Humanity Johnson County
• Johnson County Community Foundation
• Southport Football Steve Montgomery Scholarship
• WRFTD Christmas Angels Program
• WRTFD Safe Kids Johnson County
• Youth Connections
• Be your Own Hero, Inc.
• Beacon of Hope Crisis Center (Wine with a Purpose)
• Boy Scout Troops #183 & #266
• Friends Forever Memorial Golf Classic
• Keenan Stahl Boys & Girls Club
• Living for Logan Foundation
• VFW #5864
The Sertoma Club of Greenwood had the privilege of donating 34 Thanksgiving baskets in 2014 to families with children in Greenwood Community Schools. Members donated all items including stuffing, corn, green beans, noodles, broth, gravy, sweet potatoes and marshmallows and the Club purchased rolls, whipped cream, roasting pans, and turkeys. Sam’s Club donated pumpkin pies.
Likewise, Club members purchased and wrapped Christmas gifts for children in Greenwood Community Schools. We provided gifts to 16 families – 34 children. The gifts included a shirt, pants, pajamas, winter coat, and a toy or hobby as requested on each child’s application.
WAMMfest Is a charitable event showcasing the artistic, cultural and entertainment opportunities available within our community, hosted and facilitated by Sertoma Club of Greenwood volunteers. All net proceeds from this event are distributed back to the community to support our youth, individuals and community organizations.
Greenwood's first Splash Pad. With a fully accessible playground, walking trails, and shade structures, Sertoma Club of Greenwood is one of the Founding Partners for the new City Center Park at 415 Lincoln Street. SCOG was able to contribute a donation of $20,000, which is the largest donation the Sertoma Club of Greenwood has ever given – all from WAMM Fest proceeds. Photo of the groundbreaking for the City Center Park which took place on June 4, 2013.
P.O. Box 286
225 S. Emerson Ave Ste 181
Greenwood, IN 46142
Phone: 317-426-WAMM (9266)